Tue, 13 Feb|
1-2-1 Emotional Freedom Therapy
Unlock emotional freedom and inner peace with EFT - the revolutionary technique that taps away stress, anxiety and emotional blockages.
Time & Location
13 Feb 2024, 20:00 – 21:00
About the event
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also known as "tapping," is a therapeutic approach that combines elements of traditional Chinese medicine, cognitive psychology and exposure therapy. It is designed to help individuals address emotional issues, reduce stress and alleviate a wide range of emotional and psychological challenges.
🌟 How EFT Works: EFT is based on the premise that emotional distress and negative emotions are often the result of disruptions in the body's energy system. Practitioners believe that by tapping on specific acupressure points while focusing on the emotional issue at hand, these energy disruptions can be cleared, leading to emotional relief.
Here's how it works:
1. Identification: The process begins by identifying a specific emotional issue or concern that the individual wishes to address, such as anxiety, fear, anger or trauma.
2. Tapping: The person taps on specific meridian points on their body with their fingertips. These points are typically located on the head, face, upper body and hands.
3. Affirmation: While tapping on these points, the individual verbally acknowledges and expresses the emotional issue they are addressing. This helps to bring the issue to the forefront of their consciousness.
4. Repetition: The tapping sequence is repeated while the person continues to focus on the emotional problem, gradually shifting towards more positive or neutral thoughts and feelings.
5. Testing: After several rounds of tapping, individuals often re-evaluate the intensity of their emotional distress. The goal is to reduce the intensity of negative emotions and promote a sense of calm and balance.
🌼 Who EFT Is For:
EFT can be beneficial for a wide range of individuals, including:
1. Those Dealing with Emotional Distress: EFT can help people manage stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional challenges.
2. Individuals with Trauma: EFT has been used to address past traumas, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
3. Phobias and Fears: It can be effective in reducing the intensity of phobias and irrational fears.
4. Chronic Pain and Physical Issues: Some people use EFT to manage chronic pain or address physical symptoms that may have an emotional component.
5. Self-Improvement: It's also used as a self-help tool for personal growth and emotional well-being.
EFT is a versatile technique that can be used in various contexts and by people of all ages. However, it's important to note that while EFT has gained popularity, it may not be a substitute for professional mental health treatment when dealing with severe emotional or psychological disorders.
1-2-1 EFT£20.00+£0.50 service fee